Kia ora katoa to our OSCAR House parents/caregivers,
Wellington is back into Level 2 again at midnight tonight Sunday 14/02/21 until midnight Wednesday.
For Level 2 our procedures will be the same as previously
Please follow the signage & the instructions of our staff.
Key principles advised by the Public Health and MOE:
- minimise the risk of infection – strict hygiene
- contact trace
- physical distancing
- Parents/caregivers will not be able to enter the premises during Level 2 to minimize any possible transmission.
- Staff will again send your children out to you and sign them out on the register.
We will continue to bring the Juniors over to the Middle/Senior programme within the OSCAR bubble.
- Children are able to use the playgrounds and will wash their hands before and after use.
- Can you please remind your child to bring their drink bottles and coats to OSCAR House after school.
- It may be an idea to provide hand cream in your children’s bag if they get dry skin from all the hand washing/sanitising.
The most important thing is that your children have a good time in their afternoons, as safely as possible.
We will be aware some children may be feeling a little anxious and we will reassure them they are safe at OSCAR House.
Please also reassured that we will take good care of your children during their time at OSCAR House.
Dalena, Kelsey and the OSCAR House Teams